Gravitational Waves Tools
- LIGO Virgo KAGRA Observing plans
- Public LIGO/Virgo alerts are distributed using NASA’s Gamma-ray Coordinates Network.
- GRACEDB Gravitational-Wave Candidate Event Database
- Alert service: GCN LIGO/Virgo alert public user guide
- The public data are in Gravitational Wave Open Science Center (GWOSC)
- Ligo GitLab
- Gravity Spy is a citizen science project that allows anyone to help gravitational wave scientists classify glitches.
- REINFORCE is a EU funded Research & Innovation Action focusing on citizen science. Through REINFORCE anyone can help identify and classifyy noise in gravitational wave data.
- Mobile app: https://www.gw-openscience.org/interactive/
- Citizen’s science: REINFORCE
- IVOA (The Virtual Observatory) is the vision that astronomical datasets and other resources should work as a seamless whole.
- TNS (Transient Name Server) is the official IAU mechanism for reporting new astronomical transients such as supernova candidates.
- Astro Colibri
- IRIS Geoscience
- Space Weather at ESA is part of ESA’s Space Safety Programme that aims at mitigating and preventing the impact of hazards from space, protecting our planet, activities and infrastructures
Infrastructure, Analysis and software groups
- VO / AFFIS
- SCiMMA (Scalable Cyberinfrastructure to support Multi-messenger Astrophysics) is a project that aims to carry out community planning for scalable cyberinfrastructure to support Multi-messenger Astrophyisics
- SmartNet (SimultaneousMultiwavelengthAstronomyresearchinTransients NETwork) is a community that aims to optimize the multiwavelength effort for all future Astronomical events that will require a fast responding and well coordinated community.