- LIGO Virgo KAGRA Observing plans
- Public LIGO/Virgo alerts are distributed using NASA’s Gamma-ray Coordinates Network.
- GRACEDB Gravitational-Wave Candidate Event Database
- Alert service: GCN LIGO/Virgo alert public user guide
- The public data are in Gravitational Wave Open Science Center (GWOSC)
- Ligo GitLab
- Gravity Spy is a citizen science project that allows anyone to help gravitational wave scientists classify glitches.
- REINFORCE is a EU funded Research & Innovation Action focusing on citizen science. Through REINFORCE anyone can help identify and classifyy noise in gravitational wave data.
- Mobile app: https://www.gw-openscience.org/interactive/
- Citizen’s science: REINFORCE
- Geoscience alerts
- Space Weather at ESA is part of ESA’s Space Safety Programme that aims at mitigating and preventing the impact of hazards from space, protecting our planet, activities and infrastructures